Most of the sheet music for WMOF liturgies is available on the [click here] WMOF music page.
Additional music has become available this (Wednesday 1 August) afternoon.
As following pieces are not yet live on the WMOF website, I am sharing them below.
I hope they will be of help for small group rehearsals around the diocese in the coming days.
- Faithful is the Lord our God (Liam Lawton)
- Te rogamus audi nos (Jean Paul Lécot)
- Agnus Dei (Liam Lawton)
- Come Feast at this Table (Ian Callanan)
- Lord, Increase our Faith (David Haas)
The next full rehearsal for the Wednesday RDS Mass will be held in Donnybrook Church on Wednesday 22 August. [Location details for your coach driver are provided here]
The following times have been provided by the Liturgical Music coordinators:
10:15 – 10:30 Sign-In at Donnybrook Church.
10:30 – 12:00 Music Rehearsal followed by walk to RDS.
12:30 – 13:30 Technical Rehearsal in RDS arena.
TBC Take up places for Closing Mass.
16:30 Eucharistic Celebration in RDS arena.
Resourcing Individuals and Small choirs
I’ve been preparing some video clips to help with the compositions of Ronan McDonagh & of Peadar Ó Riada which are being used in the Phoenix Park. The first video “Fáilte roimh theachtaire Chríost” is now available here:
Meath Daily TV feature on Navan rehearsal
Some of you will have noticed a camera crew in St Mary’s during the large rehearsal on Monday 23 June. The good people at Meath Daily TV have published a video which can be viewed below:
Update your Links
- The previous link on http://www.dioceseofmeath.ie/wmof2018 is no longer available.
- This current page will provide updates on a regular basis during the coming weeks.
- The WMOF volunteer portal remains the same: https://app.betterimpact.com/Login/Volunteer.